RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
vjhw.png

Last edited:

Starbuds

You like muscles?
Mar 28, 2010
I'm not sure how many people are checking out the Meme thread so I'll just shamelessly showcase a couple gifs I made today.

G2Q2jhM.gif

mpYxTp8.gif

On the game: This must be a very strange time in the Canucks locker room. Goonish activity for a few games now and now the coach is gone.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
John Tortorella was suspended by the NHL on Monday for 15 days without pay from the Vancouver Canucks, after an incident Saturday night when he was caught on camera forcefully chasing the Calgary Flames coaches back to their dressing room after the first period.Tortorella will miss six Canucks games quoted from Yahoo Sports

Damn. I was hoping to see Torts mocking the Eakins chicken dance if things got heated tonight.

Meanwhile, assistant coach Mike Sullivan, who ran practice and will take the reins from Tortorella against the Oilers, confirmed that captain Henrik Sedin will miss the game due to an undisclosed injury. Sedin's absence will bring his consecutive-games-played streak — the second-longest among active NHLers — to an end following 679 straight games. quoted from Yahoo Sports

No Sedin, no coach. Probably still lay a beating on us.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
John Tortorella was suspended by the NHL on Monday for 15 days without pay from the Vancouver Canucks, after an incident Saturday night when he was caught on camera forcefully chasing the Calgary Flames coaches back to their dressing room after the first period.Tortorella will miss six Canucks games quoted from Yahoo Sports

Damn. I was hoping to see Torts mocking the Eakins chicken dance if things got heated tonight.

Meanwhile, assistant coach Mike Sullivan, who ran practice and will take the reins from Tortorella against the Oilers, confirmed that captain Henrik Sedin will miss the game due to an undisclosed injury. Sedin's absence will bring his consecutive-games-played streak — the second-longest among active NHLers — to an end following 679 straight games. quoted from Yahoo Sports

No Sedin, no coach. Probably still lay a beating on us.
sedins streak was a complete jokes, several times he started a game and then never came back out again. just to keep his streak, stupid clown

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
sedins streak was a complete jokes, several times he started a game and then never came back out again. just to keep his streak, stupid clown

against the Oilers last year was a good example. took one shift at the start of the game then sat on the bench. garbage, it was.

Anyway, the Katz letter inspired me, so I can't imagine how much it inspired the Oilers.
6-2 Edmonton to lead off a streak of 9 wins in 10 games.

Playoff drive starts today.

Butane Fan

Jan 29, 2013
Cowtown
Ok here are the 2 things that need to be addressed in tonites game:
Kassian needs a beat down for mocking Sam after he was the idiot that swung the stick in the first place from last game.
While we are at it we need hit Burrows high everytime and extra face wash to help his healing jaw get set correctly.
Score who cares if we are not making playoffs then we should go for the best draft pick and just play like Russians that are not medaling. Torment every team just be nasty on every shift drive the other teams to hate playing us for the rest of the year. I played on pretty dicey teams we played best when we just went for it.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Bring up Smac, Eager, Pitlick, Ewanyk and Kessy and just run the Canucks all night. Whos cares if the final score is 12-1. Goon lineup would look like this.

Hall - Gordon - Pitlick
Eager - RNH - Eberle
Smac - Gagner - Gazdic
Ewanyk - Hendricks - Kessy

Can't be any worse then what we have right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy

Several times, as in one time. April 27 2013.

I understand people who don't believe the story line that he actually wanted to play and was disappointed and that is fine, I am not sure I believe it myself. But even if we discount the games he has played since that one he still has 625 consecutive games which is impressive.

only happened once-- but that was once too many for me

Beat me to it.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
With 2 points not meaning anything to the Oilers anymore.. its too bad they don't have Smack in the lineup for this. Not like it matters at this point that he can't skate or play hockey.

Wonder if Eakins starts with Gazdic and Hendricks tonight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad