Signing(s): Eagles sign Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, 3 years, up to $33m

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Roughly around what he took now. Wanted more money last offseason.

It's funny. Was happy to have him last year...not too sad that he is gone
Detroit collecting comp picks. But, that cousins contest would concern me with what Goff could ask for.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Roughly around what he took now. Wanted more money last offseason.

It's funny. Was happy to have him last year...not too sad that he is gone
The talk here is that he wasn't particularly happy there, although the same was said when he left Philly.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
The talk here is that he wasn't particularly happy there, although the same was said when he left Philly.

He wasn't exactly happy after returning for being injured basically all season. Had to split time with our other safeties.

I don't think Detroit was a great fit. Hence why they didn't make much of an attempt to resign him. Not as if we didn't have the cap to give him a deal similar to what he got now.

Didn't help that he got burned and came across like a clown against San Francisco in the NFC Championship game from the fans aspect either.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He wasn't exactly happy after returning for being injured basically all season. Had to split time with our other safeties.

I don't think Detroit was a great fit. Hence why they didn't make much of an attempt to resign him. Not as if we didn't have the cap to give him a deal similar to what he got now.

Didn't help that he got burned and came across like a clown against San Francisco in the NFC Championship game from the fans aspect either.
He’s just not even close to being as good as he thinks he is.

Reactions: Jive Pawnbroker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad