Tribute EA NHL Soundtrack Bracket With Entirely Too Many Prelims | Preliminary Group A3 | Closed

Vote for the better song in EACH of the four pairs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
tenor.gif

Vote for one of the songs in each pairing.

:dumbo:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Mando Diao - Down in the Past: Took a bit before I realised I'd played the game this was in. It sounds more like a FIFA song than an NHL one.
Less Than Jake - The Ghosts of Me and You: Sure, why not.

The Ataris - Radio#2: I mean, I'm sure listening to Clarity by Jimmy Eat World is an inspiring experience for an aspiring musician, but surely you look to inspiration to help you create something that's actually worthwhile?
Jupiter One - Turn up the Radio: Still, it's better to channel your inspiration into something insipid yet focused rather than this sprawling mess with a terrible singer.

American Head Charge - Loyalty: This band name is familiar. Oh! The chorus. I remember. Another band that cite Deftones as an influence, no doubt.
Vendetta Red - Shatterday: Can I pick neither? They're both dreadful. I'll flip a coin.

Airbourne - Stand Up for Rock n Roll: This is a group of actual grown men making this sort of music.
Beatsteaks - Atomic Love: This is a group of children who don't know any better, but it's at least mildly less obnoxious than the other one.

-----------

You're in danger of these polls fizzling out if this is the shite you're offering for people to vote on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad