Tribute EA NHL Soundtrack Bracket | Round 2, Group B3 | Billy Ferdinand Edition

Vote for the better song in EACH of the four pairs

• VS. Sugarcult - Memory

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
These songs to the other songs in the other polls...

upload_2020-6-17_0-29-2.gif

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out: This song is interesting. It's so entrenched in popular culture that it's virtually impossible to attribute discovering it to anywhere or anything. I've no idea how I started listening to Franz Ferdinand, I just did. I didn't have much interest in the first album, when I heard Do You Want To a year later I was right in there. This isn't a song I can imagine in an NHL game, it must just have been there because it was popular and vaguely guitary.
Sugarcult - Memory: This seems more platform appropriate, but there's just too much cringe from people that age with those haircuts for me to vote for this. Also can't vote for a song that rhymes memory, enemy and anything together.

Default - Deny: Imagine listening to Nickleback and thinking "wow, I want to be in a band that sounds like this"
Lazy Generation or whatever: This song is too sincere for it to be the self-parody it comes across as.

Billy Talent - Turn Your Back: This is the wrong version. This is the album version, the one in-game was slower and featured vocals from Anti-Flag: Turn Your Back - Wikipedia
Letter Kills - Radio Up: All I'm getting from this video is that I could be listening to Jimmy Eat World, and I'm not.

Bullet For My Valentine - Hearts Burst Into Fire: I can't not vote for this, given the video. Even if it is just making me wonder when I'll next be in there.
Coheed and Cambria - The Running Free: A decent pairing, but nah.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Billy Talent - Turn Your Back: This is the wrong version. This is the album version, the one in-game was slower and featured vocals from Anti-Flag: Turn Your Back - Wikipedia
Oh yeah, right. Interesting, because I knew Anti-Flag was in that version, I even had it in the poll. And not only that, I also know Anti-Flag well enough to easily recognize the vocalist, but it never dawned on me that those vocals are very obviously not in the album version.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad