Tribute EA NHL Soundtrack Bracket | Round 2, Group B2

Vote for the better song in EACH of the four pairs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Rotten luck for Barely Listening, good job whoever seeded this. Also, I didn't remember there being an "NHL version" of Sick With You, but it's clearly a worse demo. Anyway, since it's apparently the game's version, we'll go with that.

At this point, a bunch of songs I like are going to lose.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Faith No More - From Out of Nowhere: This is really weird and sounds like several bands and genres all at once. The bad cover version of Steven Tyler on vocals makes it a no for me.
Pilate - Barely Listening: It would have lost to this regardless.

Good Riddance - Darkest Days: This is nowhere near as good as I remember it being. It's going to win here though, purely because I at least remember it from a game.
Greenwheel - Strong: Your worst seeding effort yet. I'll have no complaints if this makes it through.

Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife: I've made my thoughts on them clear already. I also don't remember that intro from the game.
Mashlin - The Shore: This isn't any less cringey than it was before, but it's still beating Avenged Sevenfold. Can't you just put Strong through instead of one of these?

Gob - Sick With You: Dreadful. The key change in the final chorus is particularly embarrassing.
Treble Charger - Hundred Million: I take back what I said at the end of The Shore.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Faith No More - From Out of Nowhere: This is really weird and sounds like several bands and genres all at once. The bad cover version of Steven Tyler on vocals makes it a no for me.
Even worse of a hot take than the last one.

Treble Charger - Hundred Million I take back what I said at the end of The Shore.
Yeah, I'll have to think about it.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Hell yeah, I've always been a huge Faith No More fan. This isn't even close to being one of their better songs though--I voted for it regardless.
I mean it was a single, and it peaked higher than Epic. Five Finger Death Punch covered it, too.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Yeah, but just because it was popular doesn't mean it was great. Even Epic IMO is a tad overrated. A lot of their best stuff can be found on the album "Angel Dust" and that one got hardly any radio play at all.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Pokecheque

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad