Vote for the better song in EACH of the four pairs

• VS. The View - Comin' Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Enter Shikari - Sorry You're Not a Winner: Good song, good video. Not quite sure why I stopped following them after their first album. Also not quite sure about the amount of No Fear t-shirts in the video, or the male/female ratio of the audience.
Cinder - Soul Creation: The four worst haircuts I've ever seen. Might be good if the singer sang and didn't have about ten effects layers on his voice. Also this seems to be in a playlist titled "Motocross music" so maybe it's in the wrong game.

Jet - Get What You Need: Boring.
Mando Diao - The Wildfire: This video is not available. It's getting the win by default.

Scanners - Raw: Trying too hard, but it's not so bad. Especially considering...
The View - Comin' Down: It's a tremendous source of shame for me that I liked The View as much as I did considering the music that was coming out of Scotland at the same time as this. That mistake has been rectified, and I was young, but it's still baffling that this band and its twat of a singer had as much traction as they did. This song was also in Test Drive: Unlimited, an absolutely fantastic open world driving game that didn't get enough attention at the time and since. This song doesn't sound like something from an NHL game, and I'll assume it was on 08.

Pennywise - Knocked Down: Sounds like an AI-generated version of a Rise Against B-Side from 2003-2005. Also the drummer's doing a really bad job of miming for the video.
First Aid Kit - This is My Head Exploding: Definitely not.

Reactions: UncleRisto

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Also the drummer's doing a really bad job of miming for the video.
Oh yeah. :laugh::laugh: I didn't really look at the video. Yeah, I mean that beat's gotta be so difficult to mime though.

And yes, The View song was definitely on NHL 08, which as it turns out wasn't much use for this.
First Aid Kit - This is My Head Exploding: Definitely not.
Strike one for bands out of Finland. There's one other one coming.

E: Two actually, so there's a chance for a strikeout.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad