EA hacked

Sep 19, 2008
The hackers got away with source code for frostbite leaving battlefield 2042 susceptible to hacks on launch.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Good. Someone doesn't like EA, so it won't be in the game but maybe the hackers can be in the game and make a half-decent PC version of the NHL games now? Please?

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Most people these days uses consoles and tablets instead of laptops/computers.

I gave up consoles at the 360 because there just isn't much of a need to dump that kind of money on a console when I can improve a computer that does significantly more. The limitations are that sometimes studios don't release games for PC.

A Switch is the one system I've been tempted with because it's unique and many of those games are exclusives.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Most people these days uses consoles and tablets instead of laptops/computers.

3 Billion People Worldwide Are Gamers, and Nearly Half Play on PCs - ExtremeTech

Nearly 70 Percent of Americans Play Video Games, Nearly All on Smartphones (Study) - Variety
Personal computers were the second most popular gaming platform, with 52% of gamers playing on a laptop or desktop PC. Consoles, the third most popular gaming platform in the U.S., with 43%, followed by handheld systems with 9%.

Reactions: GreytWun

RyCanadian

Apr 23, 2021

There we go. Information I did not know.

I gave up consoles at the 360 because there just isn't much of a need to dump that kind of money on a console when I can improve a computer that does significantly more. The limitations are that sometimes studios don't release games for PC.

A Switch is the one system I've been tempted with because it's unique and many of those games are exclusives.

If your a big Nintendo fan then the Switch will be your best bet. As you say it's unique and more action/adventure type games but the only downfall is they don't have many sports games or the usual games like NHL, MLB The show, etc. Xbox/Playstation are great for those.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad