Dynasty Hockey League

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
Hey guys it might be too early for this but I was looking to see if anybody wanted to possibly join a dynasty for fantasy hockey. there are TWO SPOTS available.

The reason for me making this thread soooo early is so we can get a set date for the draft and the rookie draft.

The categories would be the following: G, A, ATOI, SOG, HITS, +/-, GAA, W, and Save Percenatge.

Your minor league roster would consist of 10 players (obviously high end prospects not actually AHL players).

The number of positions are the following: 3 LW, 3 RW, 3 C, 4 D, 2 G, 1 IR, and 5 bench spots.

The salary cap is going to be determined when I see how many teams are in the league.

I'm not going to post all the info here as I was just seeing which of you guys would be interested in joining the league so I can tell you how it is going to be run with the draft and such in a PM. Or if you guys have any questions to could ask in this thread.

***Mods move if this isn't the right place. I know it's early but its easier to get a set date for a draft now rather than in 3 weeks.

We are in the middle of our rookie drafts right now. I know I'm an islander fan but I come in peace:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00