Dynasty Hockey League

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
Hey guys it might be too early for this but I was looking to see if anybody wanted to possibly join a dynasty or even just a keeper league for fantasy hockey.

The reason for me making this thread soooo early is so we can get a set date for the draft and the rookie draft.

The categories would be the following: G, A, ATOI, SOG, PPP, +/-, GAA, W, and Save Percenatge.

Your minor league roster would consist of 10 players (obviously high end prospects not actually AHL players).

The number of positions are the following: 3 LW, 3 RW, 3 C, 4 D, 2 G, 1 IR, and 5 bench spots.

The salary cap is going to be determined when I see how many teams are in the league.

I'm not going to post all the info here as I was just seeing which of my fellow hockey fans would be interested in joining the league so I can tell you how it is going to be run with the draft and such in a PM. Or if you guys have any questions to could ask in this thread.

Chief

Jun 19, 2003
NY, NY
I've been looking for a league like this. Count me in if you get enough responses to make it work. And if we're using NHL team names, I'd like to ask for the Rangers.

flyingturtles

Jul 19, 2014
dynasty/head to head/salary cap

My 4th year league is quite similar to the one above..Its scored on Yahoo and is run on :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. There are 3 teams available with much interest..The league is looking for sensible owners interested in having fun, but being competitive at the same time.
himandi42 at hotmail dot com

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad