Value of: Dylan Strome to Montreal

CHaracter79

Apr 21, 2014
:shakehead

Obviously it would at least take Galchenyuk to get Strome... And even then, I don't know why ARI would do that...

maybe galchenyuk and a 1st.. maybe.. or maybe Galchenyuk and a prospcet liek juulsen.

Galchenyuk has no value anyway. 30 goal scorer at 22 and 55-60 pt paces are a dime a dozen

HabsFanJosh

Jun 28, 2014
You keep saying this, but you originally put a proposal in the OP. Come on, dude :laugh:

Except I started it off by asking what other posters would want for Strome, and idiotically mentioned what my perceived value was. Obviously I wouldn't have made the thread if I thought Gally and a 2nd would be worthy of making another "idiotic Habs trade proposal".

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
not interrested in strome one bit. overrated prospect.

Keller is a different story tho.

TopTenPlayz

Jun 6, 2014
You need to keep thinking, stop, then thinking long and harder again. What is it with these awful awful proposal from every Habs fan. The guy was a number 3 OA pick two years ago, Just won MVP of the Memorial Cup in 2017 and received the trophy for leading scorer of the Memorial Cup in 2017.

Look if MB wants to get a bonafide 1C/2C if they believe needs to be slotted in at 2C (which I actually believe he can be until he builds his game up). Sombody like Duchene, it will likely cost a couple of 1st because right now the cupboard is pretty bare. Not even sure that would do it because those are likely to be late first round picks.

Everyone keeps saying that they're in trouble after losing Radulov and potentially Markov. Why would they finish high in the standings?

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
It's not a ****ing proposal thread. I'm trying to gauge value. Stop, read, then read again. That might help you when dealing with people in forums.

Your gauging skills suck, start with Galchenyuk, add a first and maybe more because from all accounts Galchenyuk ain't a centre and I am pretty sure the Yotes have Strome slotted there. Point is nobody wants a pipsqueak who is often injured and likely a late second round pick for a former 3OA.

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
Everyone keeps saying that they're in trouble after losing Radulov and potentially Markov. Why would they finish high in the standings?

Carey Price, he is that good. As a TML fan I hate to say it but he will always put you in any game. As for the rest of the team, there are some good pieces but your centre ice depth looks awful.

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
It's not a ****ing proposal thread. I'm trying to gauge value. Stop, read, then read again. That might help you when dealing with people in forums.

Editing your post and removing the proposal part just looks bad regardless. I could say what is the Value of Trouba to the TML and throw something stupid out there like Komarov + 2nd. Saying it's not a proposal thread is still gonna get you ripped.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad