Speculation: Dylan Strome a healthy scratch tonight for CHI

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
He has 1 point in his last 7 games and has also seen his minutes decline.

I haven't watched him, so I don't know, but is it possible that he just isn't playing well, and the scratch is a way to try and manage him?

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
He has 1 point in his last 7 games and has also seen his minutes decline.

I haven't watched him, so I don't know, but is it possible that he just isn't playing well, and the scratch is a way to try and manage him?
he was also injured for a few weeks recently, he probably isnt completely right from his ankle injury still and back into a groove

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
It's a "young-ish player struggling" scratch not a "precautionary hold him out to not get injured" scratch....

Reactions: sufferer

razor ray

May 8, 2011
And to think the Coyotes missed out on McDavid and Eichel and picked Strome with the 2nd best odds.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Dylan Strome for Domi.

Will happen this year.
Could see something like that happening given the Bergevin-Bowman connection, with a decent + on CHI side, obviously if it's Strome-Domi.

However, if Montreal trades Domi, it would be for a young quality D. Beside Boqvist, I don't see that in Chicago, and I don't see Chicago trading Boqvist.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

strome is still on pace for 55+ points. There's no way chicago would give him up for a mid first and a meh d prospect. Oh wait I forgot jones is a #2 :sarcasm:

Being a healthy scratch isn't a great look, however you want to spin his value.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Could see something like that happening given the Bergevin-Bowman connection, with a decent + on CHI
side, obviously if it's Strome-Domi.

However, if Montreal trades Domi, it would be for a young quality D.
Beside Boqvist, I don't see that in Chicago, and I don't see Chicago trading Boqvist.

Like domi a lot. But have no interest in adding anything in a trade between the two.

Last edited:
Reactions: thesaadfather

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad