Dylan Strome 56 points this season, 20 goals (1 game left)

hockeeyyy

Sep 29, 2017
Of all the trades, Arizona just had to make this one. I'm still flabbergasted by their decision-making.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I always love when chemistry from junior gets rediscovered in the NHL.

Strome and Debrincat have been great for the Hawks. If they address their D they could be back in the playoffs by next year.

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
I'm not even a Yotes fan, but I defended the crap out of Strome for a long time. Everyone kept putting him down, over and over and over, calling him a bust.

It's nice to see him have success, and it's even more amusing to see people still claim that it's because of linemates carrying him. I've only seen a few hawks games this season, but he is strong on the puck and makes great plays.

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Excepting the offensive "stats" he is also playing well all around. He is never going to be Guy Charboneau but he works hard in his own zone. That was the problem with Schmaltz. He was soft off the puck and seemed disinterested. Zona fans will brag about points but Schmaltz also managed to be a -8 in 17 games with the Yotes. That works out to about -38 or 39 over a season.
Many still claim it was a win - win ... No it wasn't.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Why not prove it to yourself by watching him play? Why would it be someone else’s responsibility?

Incorrect linemate assumption. He’s not a passenger.

When did i say it was someone else's responsibility? This is a discussion thread, if someone is invested in convincing me, it was an invitation to do so.

I checked up a bit more myself and see that of his 45 points in Chicago, 36 have been with either kane, debrincat or both. I think they're the real deal, i'm just not sold on Strome.

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
When did i say it was someone else's responsibility? This is a discussion thread, if someone is invested in convincing me, it was an invitation to do so.

I checked up a bit more myself and see that of his 45 points in Chicago, 36 have been with either kane, debrincat or both. I think they're the real deal, i'm just not sold on Strome.
Still haven’t watched him play?

mitchthemitch

Jan 10, 2019
Toronto
From being supposedly a bust to 50+ player in just few months, pretty mint (as Kotkaniemi would put it).
- 17 goals, 34 assists, 51 points this season so far.
He is still a huge bust. There are nine forwards and five defensemen from that draft class who've had better seasons and who I would take over him any day of the week

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad