Confirmed with Link: Dylan Cozens signs extension; 7 years, 49.7 million (7.1 mil AAV)

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I think the lad likes the deal:

D174E1A3-AD91-4541-91A0-7AED52820366.jpeg

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
Hope guys don’t get bitter later being underpaid, because these are great deals Adams is dishing out.

They are still going to be rich AF and will have an opportunity to cash in later in their careers if they want. This gives them an opportunity to have chances to win a cup. The boys don't seem like a group that is overly concerned with money, they like playing with each other and want to win.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Out freaking standing I'm glad he tipped the hat to Tage by taking a smidge less
Watch rasmus dahlin say a , Kinda lite but still FU to everyone and be the highest paid (kid, you Karen twats) at 7.7 to 81 making 3 less than erik Karlson or something... Maybe er , team hero.. Go sabres.

They all should be making the same as a McDonald's Manager and be thrilled at privilege to play here, tickets should be a tenner, drugs and rent should be free and all billionaires hung fir crimes against a rigged and enslaved humanity . BUT IT'S a start..

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
So basically exactly what Chad said. Now Harrington can go write an article about something broken by a blogger and not recognize how funny that is

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
I was listening to Sabres Live and I thought Duff announced Dylan Larkin for 7x $7.1. :laugh:

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Along with the incredible year he is having he is doing it with two rookies on his wings now they are good but have their stretches looks like a vet combined with his year to year progression so far he is leaps and bounds a far better player than he was in his rookie year

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
The cozens, thompson and sammy deals are great as is but with the cap going up during the bulk of these contracts is going to put us in a very good situation like the team building approach Adams is taking
Quite a goose to everyone to win 20 and keep the gang together living in the same rent controlled neighborhood.. But asplund.. what up w the wife pic ? .. Explain your progressive philosophy on the future..I might agree as our nature is in opposition to our Future causes of death/murder by the state ...but , clarify young millionaires.. future puppet heads of CIA front companies.

I do like the Character, characters on this team ( starts w you OK , Andy and uncle Meatballs. Mayberry badasses and our champion in a dif dpfake narrative, Bills

I'm a fan.. Mcmorningstar fishman of the oil kings. , would make 7.9 to 8.3 on this team , and win without the crux. .But we don't need him.. Mitts will step up and get a ppg w Quinn or something.. and all will be right w world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Diaspora

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad