Confirmed with Link: Dvorak to Montreal for 22 1st, 24 2nd

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
What, you don't like Johan Larsson being your 2C right now? Are you not ready for the challenge?

Lol. Or maybe we sign Brad Richardson. I really hope we start moving some of these picks for some roster players. Are we giving spots to Jenik and Hayton now?

Reactions: TheLegend

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Yeah, I guess we’ll see on this one…I figured they could have at least gotten one decent prospect thrown in there, even if they switched the 2nd round pick to a 3rd…

Reactions: Jakey53

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Like I know this draft is supposed to be deep but it’s just really hard to get excited about trading our best center for a hypothetical player that *at best* we won’t see for 3-4 years

Of course BA’s plan could be to consolidate all these picks and turn them into a legit player down the road, but for now I’m just kinda depressed

Reactions: Jakey53

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Meh.

Don't like the lottery protection. Dont like the compensation regarding lottery protection.

Who the **** is going to play C on this squad? Why the **** has GM trade the 2 best forwards on the roster?

Reactions: Edenjung

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
This is the kind of move that should prompt a letter to the fans from Meruelo, like we get it is a scorched earth rebuild but what the hell is the point of watching this season

Reactions: Edenjung

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
We took no salary back. We got a pick in the teens and a future 2nd. Hopefully we can weaponize this newfound budget and capspace and go get another asset now.

Who has a top 6 C they are looking to dump for pennies on the dollar?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad