Player Discussion Dustin Wolf

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I believe this is Wolf's last season of waiver exemption.
It's not.

1700277243643.png

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Interesting. Still can't imagine him not being a full time NHL player next year, but it's nice to have options.
That's why we're not in a rush, I also foresee him being on the roster full-time next year. But I think we should pick up (assuming Vladar is traded) someone like Domingue, Rittich, Subban, Stalock, Pickard... etc to be the starter for the Wranglers for insurance just in case... I'd also still bring Dansk back if Sergeev doesn't turn pro this summer.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
adding this here as well as the Wranglers thread because I think it's fun and involves Wolf

I love the relationship between Wolf and Solo...

After each game (maybe just wins?), Wolf stand on the middle of the blueline, Solovyov goes into the crease leans over the crossbar for a bit... then he moves back with Wolf's water bottle and sprays it in teh crease as if he's christening the crease and then then meet at the gate.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
That's why we're not in a rush, I also foresee him being on the roster full-time next year. But I think we should pick up (assuming Vladar is traded) someone like Domingue, Rittich, Subban, Stalock, Pickard... etc to be the starter for the Wranglers for insurance just in case... I'd also still bring Dansk back if Sergeev doesn't turn pro this summer.
There's all kinds of variables and it seems unlikely that we'll move a goalie, without getting one back. If all sakes out the way it appears to be headed, cap space won't be an issue. We could very well even take on a comparable Vladar contract, bury it and save face contractually by giving Vladar opportunities elsewhere. Seems like Wolf will, most likely be the guy for the Wranglers playoff run this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad