Dustin Byfuglien Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
This thread was made to show support and admiration for perhaps the most popular member of the Winnipeg Jets 2.0 franchise. Buff was a game changer,and when he was on his game, could act like a runaway train. He installed fear in his opponents. His highlight level hits will be legendary for a long period of time.

Whatever his decision, I would just like to say thank you to one of the most beloved sports figures over the past decade in Manitoba!

Reactions: Halberdier

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Thanks big guy. From defensive disaster to a solid damn. Buff really grew as a player.

And this is the most harrowing aspect of his possible retirement...

To take all this time to round his game into a complete, all-round, responsible leader...

Then to just possibly kiss it all good by...

Beyond a waste if he does...

Let's see what he does...

Aries56

Jan 10, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Such a force, there's no one else in the league like big Buff.

One day (hopefully not soon), we'll look back and remember how awesome it was to watch this guy play live.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Tad premature here is my fav in the 2.0 version as well. So many great moments. Big thanks but like the muscle head squirrel said I reserve for an actual announcement.

We need good news this week!

Connor and Liane uncertainly and the the football club blowing it, it kinda sucks right now.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I reported you to the sarcastic police

Here they come...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
What i don't like about this thread is when you see it you think he retired , so i'm not posting on here until it's official .......... Damnit i posted too . :laugh:

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I'll wait to comment until he decides to make it official, which could be somewhere between tomorrow or many cookies from now.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
This title scared me for a second.
Since the Jets returned, I've usually had about 2 favourite players at any time, but one has always been Buff. I really hope he doesn't retire.

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
To all you kids out there. It's a Buff appreciation thread, not a retirement thread. Buff is the exception to the rule. Let's all show him love, regardless of what his future decision is.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
To all you kids out there. It's a Buff appreciation thread, not a retirement thread. Buff is the exception to the rule. Let's all show him love, regardless of what his future decision is.
Yeah well, this thread pretty much reads like a retirement thread. To be frank, it's a strange one if Buff just decides to continue his career. So it's very understandable for others to treat it like that.

Nevertheless, Buff's one of the most fun players to watch on Jets for sure. From the big hit to his creative and reckless stickhandling, puck protection charges.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad