Not open for further replies.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
download.php

getting better.

Jesus, no he isn't. Is he balding? Some people can rock the flow. Siemens needs a buzz cut.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Jesus, no he isn't. Is he balding? Some people can rock the flow. Siemens needs a buzz cut.

Yeah, his hair has been thinning since he was 17.

Might have to rock this look in another 5-7 years:

al-iafrate-haircut.png

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
That would be the most amazing flow in the league on Dunk.

On a side note, when dunk makes the Avs can he get a special jersey with his pic instead of the A?

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
He may look creepy, but he also looks beastly. We need that fire and brimstone. I would LOVE for Nemeth to build that into his game a little.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
He may look creepy, but he also looks beastly. We need that fire and brimstone. I would LOVE for Nemeth to build that into his game a little.
If Nemeth needs to learn anything from Siemens, it should be his simple offensive game. Easy passes, few pinches, just low event defensive hockey. Nemeth ends up trapped down in the offensive zone with the puck going the other way WAY too often for a defensive defenseman. I know it's fun to play offense, but he should stay in his lane.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
If Nemeth needs to learn anything from Siemens, it should be his simple offensive game. Easy passes, few pinches, just low event defensive hockey. Nemeth ends up trapped down in the offensive zone with the puck going the other way WAY too often for a defensive defenseman. I know it's fun to play offense, but he should stay in his lane.
Agree. Nemeth IS pretty effective defensively though (apart from the ocassional brain fart)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad