Waived: Dump on Lucic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
By popular demand, in response to Lucic appreciation thread, the equal opportunity thread. You know what to do..

GTFO Lucic!.

Never wanted you here anyway.

ps I was told to do this.

I don't expect it to result in a lot of discussion or posts, but just to be merged into a one topic discuss Lucic thread as opposed to a "Lucic appreciation (lmao why?) thread.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
By popular demand, in response to appreciation thread, the equal opportunity thread. You know what to do..

GTFO Lucic!.

Never wanted you here anyway.

ps I was told to do this.

I don't expect it to result in a lot of discussion or posts, but just to be merged into a one topic discuss Lucic thread as opposed to a "Lucic appreciation (lmao why?) thread.
We can actually say "I told you so"

****, did I take a lot of s**t some years ago from this board.
personal attacks as well.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
f***ing peice of shit .. we hope he burns in flames... Burn the cribs!!!
Draisaitl rules!!

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
We can actually say "I told you so"

****, did I take a lot of s**t some years ago from this board.
personal attacks as well.

Always regretted this signing. I knew Lucic was way overrated.

There was always this legend of Lucic that was way more than the player himself and that started in Boston where Lucic was a god and Sequin wasn't worthy of playing on the team. Boston Strong idiocy.

But yeah, we were right. I actually stated at the time that the day we got Lucic was the day we couldn't retain Maroon, a far better player.

I have all kinds of respect for Maroon. Love him. Lucic could retire for all I care.

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
66FAB8DD-CC06-4614-BC6B-AEAF3E43BF24.jpeg

Devils advocate

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
****ing peice of **** .. we hope he burns in flames... Burn the cribs!!!
Draisaitl rules!!

Welcome to the thread, heh, and I see what you are doing, and you are fully embraced here, because I'm like that. ;)

See what I'm doing?

Its a discussion board. Anybody allowed (except Flamers fans) and to me thats the way it should be. Acceptance. ;)

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

Want me to post a list of also runs that have their name on one cup in history?

it wouldn't fit on 5 typed pages...

Lucic wasn't even one of the top players on that team. He wasn't the reason a team won a cup. Actually that the Bruins were playing the Canucks instead of a more typical WC opponent is the only reason they won that one.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Welcome to the thread, heh, and I see what you are doing, and you are fully embraced here, because I'm like that. ;)

See what I'm doing?

Its a discussion board. Anybody allowed (except Flamers fans) and to me thats the way it should be. Acceptance. ;)
You see what I did with the Draisaitl comment? Deviated from the thread title as in decided to discuss things that didn't belong.

Draisaitl is a lazy buffer n puffer .
Hopefully his leaching is replaced by Neal on the too line.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Happy he's gone... but is this thread neccessary?

I was told by other posters (not mods) that I wasn't permitted to post in the other thread. Posters told me to create this one, I want it merged, so that we all ahve permission to share our opinions on a player in one thread. Why should only falsely positive views on the player be allowed?

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Seeing this mentioned here a few times. Is there something from the media about this in the last day?

Nielsen dropped on the radio that Lucic apparently yelled at Puljujarvi a LOT.

As for Lucic, I also never wanted to sign him but admittedly more because he always struck me as a terrible person and I didn't want to have to cheer for him. I did not predict a fall off THIS bad.

Reactions: oobga

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
I was told by other posters (not mods) that I wasn't permitted to post in the other thread. Posters told me to create this one, I want it merged, so that we all ahve permission to share our opinions on a player in one thread. Why should only falsely positive views on the player be allowed?

This is a thread designed to bash a player after he leaves Edmonton. What's the point? Theres numerous Lucic threads already... why need one based solely on bashing a former player?

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
I will say, I probably would have kept him for 2M and no NMC :)

But, that contract was death and he wasn't even within 20% of living up to it. And his comments after the trade reenforce that. How he didn't want to be in a leadership role, how he was out of his element having to be physical every night and play like a power forward. Honestly was really weird hearing that. He did come from 2 team before with a large older veteran group. Don't think anyone could have guessed he was the type that needed to be a passenger hiding behind that. And I don't necessarily think the Flames are that deep on vet leaders. Will be interesting to see how it works out. And can't discount the simple fact that Lucic is not that good anymore, and all his talk could just be him making excuses for himself.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
You see what I did with the Draisaitl comment? Deviated from the thread title as in decided to discuss things that didn't belong.

Draisaitl is a lazy buffer n puffer .
Hopefully his leaching is replaced by Neal on the too line.

I love you, I love all Oilers fans (almost) and would never say GTFO to another poster, because I'm nice like that. ;)

Reactions: LTIR

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Nielsen dropped on the radio that Lucic apparently yelled at Puljujarvi a LOT.

As for Lucic, I also never wanted to sign him but admittedly more because he always struck me as a terrible person and I didn't want to have to cheer for him. I did not predict a fall off THIS bad.

I would laugh pretty hard if Pulju signed with us within a week of Lucic being traded :)

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
This is a thread designed to bash a player after he leaves Edmonton. What's the point? Theres numerous Lucic threads already... why need one based solely on bashing a former player?

Catharsis? Try it some time. Its underrated. Why do you think foam bricks exist? Why does ranting exist?

Why does shouting at clouds exist?

heh

its a moment in time

This is antidote to LONGSTANDING frustration with the player.

to wit multiple people brought up Horcoff in the other thread. Sometimes frustration lasts a long time. With Lucic I expect to not even remember him when we're in the playoffs next season and he's being a big bag of nothing as a current player who should probably have done the kind thing and retire.

6M for 6goals. What a complete f***ing joke. GTFO Lucic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad