Rumor: Dumba: Several teams interested, part 2

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
They won’t. The asking prices were:

- 1C/2C
-“high” 1st + young roster player
I think Dumba stays in Minny, unless Geurin softens his ask even more than he has already. He no longer is asking for the top two centre. Plus, there is no chance Geurin is getting a high first and a young roster player of quality. I could see a fair deal being a second (31-45) and a younger roster player that’s not a top guy right now, but could develop into one.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Geurin would be driving Dumba to the airport fir that return.
It would really depend on how one sees Logan Brown. If there's top-6 potential there then it's interesting, but if he tops out as a 3C at this point it probably isn't. I haven't kept up with him enough to have a strong opinion there.

Brannstrom's good, but not needed. Minnesota has it's top-3 defensemen signed for the next umpteen years, and if the priority was to maintain a very strong top-4 they'd just keep Dumba.

28th overall isn't all that compelling.

Overall it seems like a strong package for a different team.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Geurin would be driving Dumba to the airport fir that return.
On value, sure. But that’s a whole lot of stuff that might be helpful. If Brown is a future top 6 C it’s a no brainer but I don’t think he is and Branmstrom isn’t a need.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I think Dumba stays in Minny, unless Geurin softens his ask even more than he has already. He no longer is asking for the top two centre. Plus, there is no chance Geurin is getting a high first and a young roster player of quality. I could see a fair deal being a second (31-45) and a younger roster player that’s not a top guy right now, but could develop into one.
You figured it out. No need to say anything else.

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020

No chance ? are you serious with these Untue fact? Tampa traded for a 4th line player and Gave up a Top Prospect and 1st round draft Pick. Your comment is just flat out not true

The fact you put 2nd and a young player is also beyond Comical at every level. Like a Joke and Just proves You know nothing about dumba's worth or player's worth

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
They won’t. The asking prices were:

- 1C/2C
-“high” 1st + young roster player
I’m not sure how good teams are supposed to get “high” 1sts and if Dumba is traded after the draft you just get plain old 1sts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad