Confirmed with Link: Dumba plus 2025 7th round pick to Tampa for 2027 5th round pick.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Say whatever you want about Armstrong, but he is dead serious about keeping us stocked long-term with draft capital. One of the things I always have been skeptical about with the Coyotes has been that there has never seemed to be any real pipeline. No worries about that now.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Say whatever you want about Armstrong, but he is dead serious about keeping us stocked long-term with draft capital. One of the things I always have been skeptical about with the Coyotes has been that there has never seemed to be any real pipeline. No worries about that now.
Yes! A thousand times yes!!! The complete lack of pipeline is exactly why they're in this mess. I literally just made a post about this exact thing in another thread. Having a pipeline is of utmost importance. This idea that you just suck a couple of years and then pull out of rebuilding is asinine. The only way that works is if you hit 100% on your picks which basically never happens. You have to have a pipeline!!!

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Two years later two rounds higher is arguably an even trade without Dumba in it at all. Blech.

Can we go back to when Philly gave us picks to take Gostisbehere? And then he was good? I liked that better.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Two years later two rounds higher is arguably an even trade without Dumba in it at all. Blech.

Can we go back to when Philly gave us picks to take Gostisbehere? I liked that better.

This was a buyer's market, plain and simple. Considering that Dumba delivered basically nothing but a forearm shiv to Max Domi's face all season, an even-trade pick swap and addition by subtraction is a win in my book.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona

Can we go back to when Philly gave us picks to take Gostisbehere? And then he was good? I liked that better.
You can thank Chicago for tanking that market.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017

Would have been better had we kept him around. Think about how good he was w/Keller.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
This was a buyer's market, plain and simple. Considering that Dumba delivered basically nothing but a forearm shiv to Max Domi's face all season, an even-trade pick swap and addition by subtraction is a win in my book.
yes, but that greeting to Domi might have been worth the price of admission 😁

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

We got a couple of guys coming off RFAs we can use the money on instead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad