Dumba, Lindblom, and Marleau named Masterton Finalists

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Not every day that a guy becomes the new games played leader in the NHL, but this feels like it should be Lindblom's. Regardless, Dumba seems like a distant, distant third.

Reactions: golffuul

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
Why did Dumba get a nomination? Wouldn't his humanitarian efforts be more suited to the King Clancy trophy (which he won last season)?

EDIT (upon further thought): Although it's a community initiative, which kind of threw me off at first, the Hockey Diversity Alliance is a major dedication to the sport (as well as the community). I guess I'm just so used to the award being focused on players who came back from major injury/illness/personal issues getting the nod here.

Last edited:

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Why did Dumba get a nomination? Wouldn't his humanitarian efforts be more suited to the King Clancy trophy (which he won last season)?

EDIT (upon further thought): Although it's a community initiative, which kind of threw me off at first, the Hockey Diversity Alliance is a major dedication to the sport (as well as the community). I guess I'm just so used to the award being focused on players who came back from major injury/illness/personal issues getting the nod here.
That’s how the reality is, but it’s not right. If they voted on the award the way it’s written Marleau wins in a landslide.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

What has the HDA even done in the last year? Seriously, I haven't heard of them doing anything at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad