Pre-Game Talk: Dumb a$$ schedule. Sabers, Tues Oct 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
For all the talk about how the team said they aren't satisfied and how they are more focused than ever, they sure aren't applying that early on. But oh well. It's early. They will be fine. Hopefully they come out and take it to Buffalo tomorrow night early and often. I want to see the Oil blow them out of the water. lol

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
Calgary had all the motivation in the world and beat us when we had an off game. That I'm not concerned about. However, if we surrender several goals to the Buffalo f***ing Sabers in the 1st and our players yet again don't show up to start, I will be concerned. Woodcroft needs to tell them that the game starts at 7:00pm, not 8:00pm.
Am I having déjà vu or did you copy and paste this post from last season when they were under coach Tippett?

I also keep reading that Vancouver had all this motivation and Calgary had all this motivation. I sure hope tomorrow I’m not reading about how Buffalo had all this motivation.

I really hope that Skinner goes full beast mode tonight cause I’m not sold on Campbell yet and we need to have stability in the net or it’s going to get ugly fast.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
For all the talk about how the team said they aren't satisfied and how they are more focused than ever, they sure aren't applying that early on. But oh well. It's early. They will be fine. Hopefully they come out and take it to Buffalo tomorrow night early and often. I want to see the Oil blow them out of the water. lol

It's why player interviews is the most useless dribble. They say what needs to be said and 95% is repetitive blurbs from a stockpile of scripts. Hell I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they were handed a script before the interviews by the team pr guys. Hey Nuge... let's givem the focus'd script today. Mention 2017.. blah blah... not taking anything for granted.... all on the same page.

I don't blame the players, media or really anyone. It's just how the world works. I lean more to just stop f***ing interviewing coaches and players. It's a complete waste of everyone's time. There's not truth or honesty there. Just propaganda. Seperate the media from the team to get HONEST media opinions. Not ass kissing rhetoric from the club in fear of losing your access.

Bob Mckenzie was the f***ing worst. All he did was mouthpiece information allotted by the teams. He never had an opinion worth anything because his role was never to piss anyone off in the league. Team could be 0-82 and he'd still take a neutral stand on their performance etc in order to keep the info flowing from that GM. I don't blame Bob.. that's how he made a living and a damn good one. Massive passion for the game. I'd love to get his real thoughts some day. But I can guarantee you I've never heard his real thoughts on TSN etc.

It's why half the fan base hates Spector.. OMG he bad mouthed my Oilers! omg nobody says anything bad about my team! Some people prefer to live with their heads in the sand.

Rengorlex

Aug 25, 2021
It's why half the fan base hates Spector.. OMG he bad mouthed my Oilers! omg nobody says anything bad about my team! Some people prefer to live with their heads in the sand.
Spector is hated because he's a mean, lying idiot, not because he criticizes Oilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad