Confirmed with Link: Duclair/Clendening to Chicago for Panik/Dauphin

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Neither Dauphin nor Clendening will be NHL players for more than a cup of coffee or two. Clendening wasn't working in Tucson. Dauphin has proven to be a very effective Tucson Roadrunner already in his short career. This is a good move for the minor league team. So that part of the trade is fine. I think it helps the affiliate out. Nothing to do with the Coyotes, though.

Panik is what he is. WYSIWYG. Mediocre player. Veteran 3rd liner type. No upside.

Duclair might score 30g for the Hawks next year.

Reactions: CC96 and Yandover

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Should have thrown duke and pick for Hartman. This will kick us in the ass without a doubt. Duclair is the best player through and through in this trade.

EDIT: mod please fix title. I panicked a bit when trying to type panik

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Scored 22 goals last year. But now he gets to play with elite first line forwards such as Tobias Rieder and Nick cousins, so I’m expecting at least 35.
7th on his team in points though, that position for us last year had 27

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
I can already hear Nash and McConnell hyping this trade up on the next broadcast. How you need someone who "plays the game right". If he so happens to score in the next two games Nash wont stop gushing about him for the rest of the season, hell the rest of his tenure on the team.
Yeah, hard worker with skill. Veteran presence, just like NHL great Peter Holland

Reactions: Yandover

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Panik is an up and down player, very inconsistent, but when he is on, he looks like a legit top 6 forward. Maybe with more ice time, and a change of scenary he can change his season around. I liked him, but it just wasn't working with the Hawks this year for some reason.

Reactions: Pomee

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Hahahahahaha

I actually like Panik for what he is, but again...

Hahahahahahaha

Reactions: CC96

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Upside? Being able to call him Panik at the Disco should be upside enough.

Panik's a good enough player, but I suspect that perhaps even Duclair won't be able to screw up a stint in Chicago, with their line up. Time will tell.

Reactions: Pomee and CC96

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Hey at least we got Flipper back. He'll probably slot right into one of our 4th lines, we have like three of them.

n1eSAW8.jpg

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
The one thing Chayka has going with this is that Q isn't exactly the type to give young forwards chances either, so we can hope they mind# Duke, too. If we manage to destroy him, it makes us look better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad