GDT: Ducks vs Coyotes at Honda Center, 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Definitely a sick pass from Karlsson. Who was 45 on defense? He committed up high a couple of times in that video, and got beat. Is that still Sami? I haven't checked the numbers recently. If it's Sami, I hope it's just rust.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Thanks. Hopefully just rust then. It's only the preseason.

Edit: Though, to be fair, at least one of them was on MacKinnon.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
You were at the game, no? Honest question, did it look like fatigue rather than apathy? After Jackman went out last night it looks like he was getting double-shifted. I'm not saying it should be an excuse, but with the rigors of camp, scrimmages, etc. happening in such a short span, I'm wondering if he just hit the wall somewhat.

It's a fair question, and that might be the case. I'm not saying he looked bad, he just didn't stand out at all from the other players on the ice. 1 shot and 5 hits (he didn't have any of the big ones, but led the team) in 18:24 TOI.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Vatanen looked like he had a bit of a rough night, at least judging from those highlights. Got walked around a couple of times.

He looked good offensively or at least dangerous. Maybe he was used against the toughest oppostion? idk, didn`t saw the game but someone had to go out against MacKinnon, Duchene, Iginla, Tanguay etc. Interesting against whom Gagne played he logged 24+ minutes :laugh:

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Vatanen definitely got caught a few times. Didn't like that one play Stoner made either, trying to catch the puck on his knees (and whiffed).

Karlsson, man... Looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad