Maroon-Bonino-Etem
Staubitz

Souray-Beauchemin
Fowler-Sbisa
Allen-Lydman
Lovejoy

Fasth
Hiller

Mikkel Boedker -Antonie Vermette - Shane Doan (C)
Steve Sullivan -Matthew Lombardi(A)-Lauri Korpikoski
David Moss -Boyd Gordon -Raffi Torres
BizWussy 2.0 - Kyle Chipchura -Nick Johnson

Oliver Ekman-Larsson -Zbynek Michalek
Keith Yandle (A) -Rostislav Klesla
Michael Stone -Chris Summers

Mike Smith

GAME 1 : TODAY AT PHOENIX 8PM EST

GAME 2 : MONDAY AT PHOENIX 9PM EST

GAME 3: WEDNSDAY AT ANAHEIM 10PM EST

sea-of-ducks-300.jpg

Corey Perry*

I think I like having a GDT for each game, but whatever works...

Go Ducks!

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Beauch looked pretty bad last night. If I'm Budreau, I sit him.

You don't sit your number one defenseman and best penalty killer even if we are rotating through the scratches. I highly doubt either Fowler or Beauchemin is scratched this season unless we've already clinched our division.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Phoenix is always a pain in the ass. I'm expecting a good game for Ducks' second line.

Lets Go Duuuuuuuuucks!

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
The league's top 8 centers as voted by certain members of the media. Getz couldn't muster a single 8th-place vote from any of them.

I saw that earlier and the results are ridiculous. Outside of last season when has Kopitar ever been better than Getzlaf? Never. Tavares and Giroux should have cracked the top 8 as well. That list proves that the majority of the media don't have a clue.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Looking forward to three in a row. Somebody needs to destroy Doan at some point.

gradeAducksfan

Mar 29, 2010
Anaheim
The league's top 8 centers as voted by certain members of the media. Getz couldn't muster a single 8th-place vote from any of them.

Don't read to much into this...

But I don't have a good feeling about this one.. I say we lose this one and win the next two against these guys.

Close until the end... 4-2 With them getting an empty net goal!

DaDucks*

We're sooooo much deeper than the yotes this year....

Chipchura has already tied is season career high in goals this year with 4 or 5... Too lazy to look it up, but he's been doing well..

Taking 2/3 games will be okay I guess.

Fasthnator

Feb 10, 2013
Not a fan of Beleskey on 2nd line...would experiment with Etem there (again).

Those lines were just guesses, and BB is very eager to mix lines up so wouldn't be surprised to see someone else with Bobby and Selänne.

I think we have found our 1st and 3rd line though, mixing those up would be weird.

Backpack

Sep 24, 2011
Baldwin Hills
You don't sit your number one defenseman and best penalty killer even if we are rotating through the scratches. I highly doubt either Fowler or Beauchemin is scratched this season unless we've already clinched our division.

Didn't Budreau say that every defenseman would sit at some point? If that is the case, tonight is a good game for Beauch to sit.

JagrBomber

Oct 8, 2010
Calgary, Canada
Might be a dumb question, but being a Flames fan I am just waking up from my whiskey induced ROR coma (Man was that brutal eh?)

Anyways, right to the point, Fasth is getting the start tonight? Just checking, because all three of my tenders are playing and if Fasth is in I am going to bench Smith.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad