GDT: Ducks visit Penguins 7 PM ET on 10 - 10 - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
I see the PP has gone back to just holding onto the puck waiting for a miracle to happen.

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
Troy Terry with a great play to help the Ducks control possession that otherwise would have went the other way. It leads to a great chance. And ... no goal.

I feel like I could type that a lot.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
On our powerplay its like... instead of moving the puck side to side to get defensive out of the lanes... getzlaf gets the puck and just holds on, and hopes they defense will just get out of the way for him to shoot or pass.

So dumb, get getzlaf off the point... put him on corner boards/behind the net like thornton

Id rather see Rakell or Terry at point than getzlaf

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
The pens have Crosby and Guentzel, and then 3 lines of AHL scrubs, what a terrible line up.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Half the time it's as if they have no idea where their linemates are. I hope they can develop some chemistry soon.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Half the time it's as if they have no idea where their linemates are. I hope they can develop some chemistry soon.
Eh like I said last game, we brought eakins in really late in the offseason... lot of young guys in the line up... and players back from injuries.

Complete overhaul of a shit system.... itll take a good 15-20 games until the team looks comfortable with each other. Any points we pick up until then are huge

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
That was a really nice zone entry. Fowler had a great pass to Lundestrom it's too bad he couldn't get a good shot off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad