Confirmed with Link: Ducks sign Noah Warren to ELC (3 years, $896,667 AAV)

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Yet again you are faster by a few seconds, so I had to cancel my thread creation. Someone call the cops on MMC, he sure is too fast.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Im just looking at all of our D prospects and seeing how freakin big our blueline could be one day makes me smile.

Hinds, Warren, LaComb, Helleson, Minty - all 6'2"-6'5"
Drysdale, Zellweger - 5'10" and 5'11"

Now its a pipe dream that all of them pan out, but if they did that some good balance.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Im just looking at all of our D prospects and seeing how freakin big our blueline could be one day makes me smile.

Now its a pipe dream that all of them pan out, but if they did that some good balance.
Drysdale is already panning out and it's a good bet at least 2 of the others will as well.

I say this based on absolutely no research, but HF posters are never wrong.

Reactions: Rybread86

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

Don't forget the unsigned Ducks D prospects before this draft that have posted up well since being drafted. Gotta have more darts and here's two good ones. Luneau did win QMJHL d-man of the year. Seems like he's going to double that next season.

RD Moore 6'3 (will be a junior in college, Harvard)
RD Luneau 6'1 (has until Jun 1, 2024 to be signed)

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA

Isn't Leneau 6'3" as well?

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl

Warren is the only on of those that actually plays physical

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I thought he was going back to the QMJHL

Because Warren just turned 19 years old a few days ago, his options are NHL or CHL (QMJHL). He's far away from being an NHL product, especially being oft injured last year. Warren is a long term project. He'll stay in the CHL next year as his ELC start date will slide to 2024-25 season. He's behind Luneau and Moore in development right now, all three are natural RD's.

Remember, we signed Hinds after training camp last year and he went to back to the Q.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Because Warren just turned 19 years old a few days ago, his options are NHL or CHL (QMJHL). He's far away from being an NHL product, especially being oft injured last year. Warren is a long term project. He'll stay in the CHL next year as his ELC start date will slide to 2024-25 season. He's behind Luneau and Moore in development right now, all three are natural RD's.

Remember, we signed Hinds after training camp last year and he went to back to the Q.
Behind Helleson as well

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
Warren is the only on of those that actually plays physical
Dirk, you really need to change your pic. Marley and his music are way too chill for your persona.

If you want to keep the music theme, here are some that might work:

Slipknot.jpg

attachment-The-Hu-2022-Enkhbat-Nyamkhishig.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DuckRogers10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad