GDT: Ducks @ Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Among those going to SJ: Stoner, Etem, Thompson, Vatanen, Rakell, Ritchie, Beleskey, Kerdiles, Fistric, Noesen, Friberg, Wagner.

Tonight's Ducks goalies in San Jose will be Jason LaBarbera and John Gibson. Not sure on who's starting.

Go Ducks!

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
BykDMcNIEAAH4Xx.jpg

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
My impressions of Gibson is that he is more of a good team goalie. I'm not sure he's the type to steal too many games at this level. More of an Osgood than a Hasek.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
My impressions of Gibson is that he is more of a good team goalie. I'm not sure he's the type to steal too many games at this level. More of an Osgood than a Hasek.
I don't think that's true. He had no problem stealing games in Norfolk. Did it with the national team as well. He's just not ready to do that yet at this level.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

It is entirely too early to make that call. He's been the type to steal games at every other level he's played. He may just not be ready for this level yet. He's how old again?

Let's not jump to conclusions on a guy who can barely buy alcohol at his age.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
this pre-season is certainly a little worrying for gibby. good news is eh can still go back tot eh AHL.

maybe we should claim markstrom and send gibby down tot he A hahah

edit: nvm markstrom already cleared lol

o well point still stands about being able to send gibby down to the A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad