GDT: Ducks @ Sharks 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
I think Bruce will reduce his ice time gradually, especially since after that start he needs to be extra careful not jeopardize his job any further.

At least it wasn't as bad as this one yesterday
Jhc8kS.jpg
That's bizarre.

Carelton CA

Dec 16, 2011
I'm still besides myself as to how the refs DIDN'T call the shark players for instigators. And then the sharks fans saying the refs jobbed them :laugh:

That was a total hosing. Stoner bumps into Jumbo Joe who goes down like he way 100 pounds, Haley jumps off the bench and runs right at him to start the fight. Then Wagner throws a clean hit and then gets grabbed by the neck away from the play and has to defend himself. Should have been two instigators, one on each play.

It's really crazy how Wags can throw such great hits and they are never dirty. He just launches people, it has to be a sense he has.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
That was a total hosing. Stoner bumps into Jumbo Joe who goes down like he way 100 pounds, Haley jumps off the bench and runs right at him to start the fight. Then Wagner throws a clean hit and then gets grabbed by the neck away from the play and has to defend himself. Should have been two instigators, one on each play.

It's really crazy how Wags can throw such great hits and they are never dirty. He just launches people, it has to be a sense he has.

Agreed, I'm a huge Wagner fan because of those hits. We got ourselves a beauty!

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
"You have to give Anaheim credit for coming out ready to play. But that was the only time they were the better team tonight."

That's a quote from DeBoer. It's true, but it's still a d bag thing to say.

Also, Bruce is still reading tea leaves:

“It shows what kind of professional [Khudobin] was. He’s been chomping at the bit to get into the game again. This was a perfect time we thought. By the way, I don’t think he’s lost in San Jose. That’s one of the things – he played good here in preseason as well. And we thought this was a perfect spot for him.â€

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Hopefully they become a pairing to build around for years to come, their games really do compliment each other quite well.

Agreed. We just need a solid compliment for Fowler. I mean Despres works but...it's not exactly an easy fit.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Agreed. We just need a solid compliment for Fowler. I mean Despres works but...it's not exactly an easy fit.

If Sami can be traded for a top 6 forward in the off season than I think the following blueline could be very solid next year:

Lindholm - Manson
Fowler - Despres
Theodore - Bieksa

Pretty mobile group with more than enough sandpaper.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
despres has looked great besides fowler, why is it not an easy fit?

I actually thought Despres had a rocky start to the season, but that's separate to being paired with Fowler, and he never had the opportunity to turn it around with the rest of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad