GDT: Ducks @ Sharks 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
If it's Jones we get killed. That guy has our number for some reason. Hopefully I will get to watch some of this one. GO DUCKS!

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
This game will be the real test for us. Not the game vs tired out Preds, not the game vs Panthers and not the game vs tired Blue Jackets.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Pls win. Even if they get outshot, outplayed, outcorsi'd or whatever, I really don't care. Just win the game pls.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
I'm assuming Bruce is putting Andersen in, hopefully Andersen can handle this workload. That's one area he needs to improve in, he seems to play great when he has rest which is normal of course. Hiller seemed the opposite. He was at his best when he played every game and faced 30+ shots every game.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
We just suck vs san jose the last 2 seasons.... (also seems like we get em on the backend of b2bs a lot)

Heres hoping we can get at least a point... on the + side we took the first 8ish games off this season so we should still have gas in the tank.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
We've really sucked against SJ lately.

But a win puts us right back near a playoff spot I believe

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
A win puts us 2 points out of third in the Pacific, currently held by San Jose, with same games played but with them holding the first tiebreaker.

Black Duck

Sep 21, 2014
Near Sumulaakso
I'm assuming Bruce is putting Andersen in, hopefully Andersen can handle this workload. That's one area he needs to improve in, he seems to play great when he has rest which is normal of course. Hiller seemed the opposite. He was at his best when he played every game and faced 30+ shots every game.

I'm assuming Khudobin is playing. No real reason to play Andersen in back to back games.

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
There's actually every reason to play Andersen with how slow we've started and how much more important these division games are because of it. As long as Freddie can stand upright I would assume he'll get the nod.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
There's actually every reason to play Andersen actually with how slow we've started and how much more important these division games are because of it. As long as Freddie can stand upright I would assume he'll get the nod.

There's data that suggests goalies perform significantly worse on the 2nd game of back-to-backs...not that Boudreau looks or cares about those stats, but...

This early in the season especially, I'd play Khudobin

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
We need Andersione in his top form or if Antonio is playing then we need Khudobinutto in his best form ever so far as well

Flick of the Switch

Apr 26, 2015
The turnaround has been made and the gears are moving! The twins will handle this game. Clutch 2-1 for Ducks. Both PP goals, one by Getz, other by Maroon.:handclap:

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
SJS are well rested, having played their most recent game Thursday... against Florida.

Chances are, Stalock is in net tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA