GDT: Ducks @ Sens, Embedded Tweet Edition. 7:30 PM ET, TV: FS-W, TSN5, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
The win is great, but the domination of the Ducks was entirely unexpected! Fun to watch!

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
So, I'd say our best game of the year. 5 minutes of hiccups there between the end 2nd and start 3rd, but that's the team I'd hope for every day.

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
Let's hope we get a few more games against teams on the 2nd night of a back to back, and their goalie sucks.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
During one of the intermissions, the announcers said that Cameron wants to get the Senators using their speed and movement more, so the practices were more uptempo than under Maclean. I was a bit surprised by that as Maclean came from Detroit where they have emphasized fast skating and up tempo play. Odd.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Ryan's taken charge of that line for sure. That's what is so impressive with Bobby he doesn't have to be the finisher. So skilled and so generous. So glad he's ours long term.

Yes, he is looking like a very good fit on that line and being doubly dangerous by passing to open players in addition to his own very effective puck handling and shooting skills. Plus his efforts without the puck are pretty good too.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I hope Pageau starts to score soon as we need more contribution from the bottom 2 lines.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
We are smart enough to know we caught the Ducks on a back to back with a goalie who hasn't played but we'll take the win. We now have to face MTL on a back to back ourselves.

Well good luck, I'll be pulling for you guys as my eastern team

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Ryan's taken charge of that line for sure. That's what is so impressive with Bobby he doesn't have to be the finisher. So skilled and so generous. So glad he's ours long term.

Taken charge is the perfect way to put it. So thrilled to see the chemistry starting to develop on that line. Zibby and Hoff each bring their own great skills into the mix, but Ryan is definitely the "glue" holding that line together.

Stone is looking equally impressive on the Turris line. If the Sens have a good year this year, its going to be because Zibby, Hoffman, and Stone emerged into top 6 players.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Taken charge is the perfect way to put it. So thrilled to see the chemistry starting to develop on that line. Zibby and Hoff each bring their own great skills into the mix, but Ryan is definitely the "glue" holding that line together.

Stone is looking equally impressive on the Turris line. If the Sens have a good year this year, its going to be because Zibby, Hoffman, and Stone emerged into top 6 players.

I totally agree. It is so nice to see the younger players doing well on this team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad