Paige Duck

Magnus
May 2, 2014
Aliso Viejo, CA
Andersen too.

CEaVW62UgAAkwzk.jpg

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Not Ducks on Twitter, but too bad Elliott Teaford doesn't cover the Ducks full-time. His tweets are 1000x more informative and entertaining than Eric Stephens's tweets and he calls it like he sees it.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
I don't understand why there is so much hate about Stephens. He is what he is, a reporter. He isn't a beat writer. He reports what he knows for fact, but he won't speculate or rumor.

rollingdux

Jun 2, 2012
So Cal
twitter.com
Nate:

ignt.png

Current Ducks, Nate & Freddie ( & O'Brien now) plus ex Ducks Penner & Lupul. (There was a cool drone group picture but one of the girls decided to show off her...assets, so can't post that. :laugh:

igextra.png

ignt3.png

Guys in Toronto for Perry's wedding past weekend. From pics looks like Getzlaf, Kesler, Fowler, Thompson, Andersen, Maroon, and O'Brien were there from current roster. (Ex Ducks Allen, Sbisa, & Beleskey there too).

ignt2.png

Congrats to Pears!

igextra10.png

tumblr_nrtdexHujh1siydpjo2_500.jpg

rollingdux

Jun 2, 2012
So Cal
twitter.com
Freddie & Pat took part in Angels batting practice back in early June:

tumblr_npgkdtQRN21tspr84o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_npgkdtQRN21tspr84o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_npgkdtQRN21tspr84o1_1280.jpg

Bruce & Beauch were also there that game...as well as a certain usa hockey player who also took part in batting practice:

twextra.png

twextra2.png

& yes, Hilary's still supporting the Ducks so you guys can still like her... :laugh:;)

twhk2.png

twhk.png

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Current Ducks, Nate & Freddie ( & O'Brien now) plus ex Ducks Penner & Lupul. (There was a cool drone group picture but one of the girls decided to show off her...assets, so can't post that. :laugh:

igextra.png

First you had my curiosity, now you have my attention.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad