Ducks lose franchise record 12th straight game - (Streak ends at 12)

perronist

Dec 8, 2008
I mean, they’re racking up the loser points this season and that’s allowed them to still be in a playoff spot. Not pretty but grinding out points somehow. As a flames fan, I’m not exactly enthused by the prospect of facing them in the playoffs

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
I've been a Ducks fan since day one and this has to be the most frustrating season I've ever witnessed. We have the tools to make it work but injuries and dare I say PISS f***ING POOR coaching is holding us back. 7 game losing streak earlier in the year and now add a 9 (soon to be 10 on friday) on top of it. I don't know whether to laugh or cry about still being in playoff position.

Aug 3, 2010
Anaheim fans, you may be feeling all hope is lost with how many losses you've endured.

In which case I invite you to check out HFOilers' threads, where true dark despair lies. It'll perk you right up once you realize your grass is California sun-grown, suburban-lawn green.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
aocjx.jpg

BiolaRunner

Jan 19, 2018
Anaheim fans, you may be feeling all hope is lost with how many losses you've endured.

In which case I invite you to check out HFOilers' threads, where true dark despair lies. It'll perk you right up once you realize your grass is California sun-grown, suburban-lawn green.

Our grass isn't green. We would need rain for that

TheTang58

Nov 30, 2018
Don't worry. You play the Pens soon. They seem to have a knack for ending other team's losing streaks.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Last night is how head coaches get fired. I don't know what excuse remains after that "performance."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad