GDT: Ducks @ Leafs, 7:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Good grief, wasn't October enough adversity for one season? Best wishes to Kes, hope everything works out for the best, whatever it is.

With our offense taking a hit, and our transition game being an issue recently, I can't for the life of me understand why Theodore is joining the team just to sit for Holzer/Stoner.

darkwingduck

Nov 7, 2014
Mission Viejo, CA
May actually be a good thing. With our D-core torn to shreds, may force the forwards to care more about team defense. Seems they got away from it when they started scoring, but a super-trap game is the only chance we have at a cup.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Good grief, wasn't October enough adversity for one season? Best wishes to Kes, hope everything works out for the best, whatever it is.

With our offense taking a hit, and our transition game being an issue recently, I can't for the life of me understand why Theodore is joining the team just to sit for Holzer/Stoner.

Is Theo sitting?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
ducks always suck against the leafs

i have a feeling we'll have to keep waiting to see them clinch

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Why call up Theo, but then not play him? He's already proven he can play in the NHL, so why waste a call up if you're not going to actually play him?

Why does Bruce keep playing Bieksa and Stoner when we have better players then them!? I don't understand you Bruce.

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
This isn't quite going to plan

tumblr_my13yrQEOT1sohofko1_400.gif

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Wtf Theodore is not playing? San Diego is playing well and you take him away to not play him?

****ing idiotic.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
:hyper: I get to see live "NHL" hockey tonight! It's been wayyy too long since I've been to a game. Of course after weeks of great weather I get to drive in freezing rain.

Also, going with my Canadian classmate to her first NHL game. That's a weird statement but should be fun.

I'm at this one, rocking a Selanne jersey! Hopefully we take this one.

I'll be in a throwback jersey!

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Why call up Theo, but then not play him? He's already proven he can play in the NHL, so why waste a call up if you're not going to actually play him?

Why does Bruce keep playing Bieksa and Stoner when we have better players then them!? I don't understand you Bruce.
Maybe this is some kind of emergency call up that doesn't count against the limit?

Maybe by not playing him it stays that way?

I'm just guessing because I'm grasping at straws otherwise.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
I'm just going to skip this one. I haven't the faintest idea what this team is doing. Sami is out yet we're sitting one of our best PPQBs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad