GDT: Ducks @ Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
This is what started the argument. It was just a routine pass, but made to look like it was something dynamic and irreplaceable. It's classic pro cam bias posting. He's murdered the last 10pp's but now we should give pause to removing him because of his pass to Sami. :amazed:

Now we're crediting him for 3rd assists. This is a whole new territory.

The only reason that was mentioned is because of your lame "he needs to show up on the score sheet" comment. I realize you hate him, but you're nitpicking is annoying. You hate players and just look for any excuse to bash them.

He hasn't murdered the last 10 PP's. That's an absurd comment. A PP's ability is not based solely on one person. Just because you dislike certain players doesn't mean you should be so narrow minded when evaluating. Cam murdered them hu? Never mind that Getzlaf's stupid tendency to slow things down too much. Never mind Perry's inability to handle a pass at times. What about Vatanen standing to stationary sometimes?

Let me point out that I have been in favor of trying Lindholm in Cam's spot for a while. This isn't a shot at Cam, but more of a shot at our coaching staff who clearly don't know how to use him, or practically anyone to the best of their abilities on the PP. Cam's a rover, not a QB. I can't believe that they aren't making Vatanen the QB.

Cam's on the PP because he's the best at entering the zone. Last night a few of our forwards were able to do it, but let's not be dumb, they did it because Philly sucks.

I'd try Lindholm in Cam's spot because Fowler's shot is not good, and if the coaching staff is going to run the PP like it is now, we need someone with a better shot in his position. I don't even think Lindholm is going to be much better, but I think he could be slightly better, so why not try it?

Last edited:

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
They look alike in this picture...
Swede_-_rutabaga_-_veggiegroup.jpg

paine

Jun 4, 2007
Just finished watching the game. Freddie is just a better goalie than Gibson. Of course a lot can and will happen before we have to make a decision on his future but... as of today if we had to choose which guy we should keep going forward, I'd go with Freddie pretty easily.

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad