Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Have fun guys!

3bc34b07-1df2-4210-9fb8-91fa7036b0bf_text.gif

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
This will be a tought one the Ducks are awful and the Flames are still trying (lol why?).

Looks like another good OOT coming up, need to make this count and roll over.

Reactions: Boomstick

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
1-0 Ducks

good start then one good shift from Anaheim and we're down. very nice

I thought this year the Ducks would start turning it around instead of getting worse, but injuries destroyed them this year. I do expect them to be much better next year. A top 6 of Carlsson, Zegras, McTavish, Terry, should be at least semi-decent. I wonder if Gibson is any good anymore, stats wise he is awful.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I've always rated Gibson quite highly. I can't imagine playing for a bottom feeding rebuild can be easy on any top tendie year over year. Can't say I've watched a ton of ducks games over the past few yrs though to really provide any valuable feedback on any real decline from an eye test level.

Reactions: Felidae

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Like an April hockey game between two teams that have no chance.

At least Coronato has got the hustle :dunno:
Yeah. Obviously would rather be playing meaningful puck, but the absolute zero stress watch while we play out the string here has some merit. Curious what a guy like Miromanov is for a full yr next season. I'm actually already somewhat excited for next training camp, some of the roster spot battles will be fun. Obviously a lot depends on what the summer of Connie brings.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Yeah. Obviously would rather be playing meaningful puck, but the absolute zero stress watch while we play out the string here has some merit. Curious what a guy like Miromanov is for a full yr next season. I'm actually already somewhat excited for next training camp, some of the roster spot battles will be fun. Obviously a lot depends on what the summer of Connie brings.

I watch a lot of hockey and my Bruins are still in it so I've got enough to keep me going. Should be a fun playoffs this year, going to be lots of good matchups.

As shit as the last couple seasons have been for Flames fans I think there's still reasons for optimism. Guys like Pospisil and Zary coming in and looking good should hopefully give the org some more confidence in their drafting and amateur scouts. This summer is a big one for the franchise.

Reactions: flames23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad