GDT: Ducks @ Devils - inevitable Kyle Palmieri hat-trick edition - 4PM PT 7PM ET 1AM CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
You mean we could already be down 2 when the third period starts? :laugh:

If the Ducks played the 2nd period like they played in the 1st, they could've been up 4-0 going into the 3rd. Instead, they took their foot off the gas and allowed the Devils get back in the game.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Wasn't icing because it went through the goal crease I think.

One good period is all, but it gave us the win.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
If the Ducks played the 2nd period like they played in the 1st, they could've been up 4-0 going into the 3rd. Instead, they took their foot off the gas and allowed the Devils get back in the game.

Well yeah, but when they used to try that, bad **** always happened. I don't like how they played but I guess they are that desparate not to **** up in the second.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Not sure how the team could play solid in the first and then **** for the rest of the game.

This team isn't built well and Murray needs to man up and change it.

Rakell needs to go back to wing.

Hagelin and Bieksa need to go.

Okay now to some good:

Matoon was good. Best game in a while. Was skating much better.

Lindholm seems to have come out of his early season funk.

Fowler is still playing excellent.

Holzer was solid for a #6.

Freddie was terrific.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
honestly the major bright spot this season has been fowler. jesus he is looking like a #1 dman for sure.

honorable mention to vats.

GhostOfWildWing

Jun 21, 2015
Such a boring game and crowd live....but managed to perform a blood sacrifice right before the Ducks got their two goals by cutting my hand on a jagged seat drink holder...as I drank the blood away, Ducks scored the first one :handclap:

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Such a boring game and crowd live....but managed to perform a blood sacrifice right before the Ducks got their two goals by cutting my hand on a jagged seat drink holder...as I drank the blood away, Ducks scored the first one :handclap:

We're going to have to ask you to repeat this ritual roughly 3-5 times per game from here on out.

DaDucks*

I remember when you used to have to pack a couple body bags when you played against NJ. Now you just need to bring some Chardonnay and cupcakes. What a bunch of *****es.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
I am watching the game now just got home from gulls game....Bieksa with that idiotic turnover then the penalty and then that ******** ass D to D pass when he was wide open that NJ stole. What a ****.

GhostOfWildWing

Jun 21, 2015
We're going to have to ask you to repeat this ritual roughly 3-5 times per game from here on out.

Luckily, I have many other fingers....we'll see if the tradition can continue tomorrow night at Barclays, though I have a feeling security there will try to KO me or throw me out if I bleed on their furniture :sarcasm:

Was it just me, or was that building awfully quiet for how many butts were in seats? Must be how freaking boring the Ducks are this season..

It may not have come off on TV, but the arena had a LOT of empty seats in all the lower sections....definitely not a lot of people and those who were there, were very silent indeed.

Oct 18, 2011
we have become the kings, only without the winning. boring team, no skill, will have to trap its way to wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad