Confirmed with Link: Ducks claim Ross Johnston off waivers from the Islanders

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA

Apparently the “stop flaming” post didn’t get noticed.

Stop flaming. Attack the post, not the posters. Stop calling specific and/or groups of people names.

Anyone not paying attention this time can expect thread bans. Thank you.
Also ;

1) Flaming: Critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks against members are not permitted. Report flaming, do not respond to it. Counter-flaming is also prohibited.

2) Trolling: Do not make posts that could be interpreted as though they were made to cause an argument or provoke others. Making generalizations about other posters is a common form of trolling. Posting questionable content on team boards, particularly those of rivals, is likely to be seen as trolling.

11) No Disclosure of Personal Information: Do not disclose any other member's email, real name, address, phone number, IP address, private communications, or other personal information. Do not post publicly about your moderation history or the actions of moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
I loved the 07 team but one thing that came as a result was being the most penalized team by a fair margin for 5 years after this team won the cup. Part of that was the immaturity of the getzlaf line but I really felt their was a bias against the "bad boys ducks".

Having said that I love the pickup we need someone like that. Even if he never steps on the ice, just having him in the locker room will give the young players some confidence I'm sure.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I loved the 07 team but one thing that came as a result was being the most penalized team by a fair margin for 5 years after this team won the cup. Part of that was the immaturity of the getzlaf line but I really felt their was a bias against the "bad boys ducks".

Having said that I love the pickup we need someone like that. Even if he never steps on the ice, just having him in the locker room will give the young players some confidence I'm sure.
Not for the next 5 years. Ever since. Look up net penalties drawn/taken beginning with the 07-08 season until now. We're the worst by a huge margin.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Big Ross is here to stay, he’s a staple on the 4th line. Guys like Rudolph and Felix sicard who will insist he needs to come out when we’re fully healthy, just don’t understand what a guy like him brings to a young talented team.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
Big Ross is here to stay, he’s a staple on the 4th line. Guys like Rudolph and Felix sicard who will insist he needs to come out when we’re fully healthy, just don’t understand what a guy like him brings to a young talented team.
Those guys base every opinion on 5 on 5 possession stats. PP, PK, penalties, faceoffs, physicality all irrelevant.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
He hasn't done anything that has stood out to me as being physical, but skill-wise he's been much better than I expected him to be so I'll take it
At half the price of deslauries too. I loved des. But I think I will end up loving Johnston and his contract more.

Reactions: 70sSanO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad