Ducks Boast Impressive History at World Juniors

maplehawk

HFB Partner
Hey guys, back with another piece. Time to get pumped for the WJC so here are some of the best Ducks performances at the tournament:

Top Ducks at the WJC

Also, I've got a Q&A in the works with Admirals play-by-play guy Pete Michaud. Hopefully going to touch on the progress of guys like Etem, Vatanen, Holland etc...just waiting to hear back from him. I know he's a busy guy, but hopefully I'll have it up within the next couple days.

Cheers.

Would appreciate any Ducks fans following on twitter as well: https://twitter.com/antontibaldi

maplehawk

HFB Partner
Nice article but why no mention of Corey Perry? Not enough points I guess. Too lazy to look up the stats...

Perry had 7 points in 6 games which is very respectable most of the time, but on a team where players were putting up 13/12/10 points in 6 games, it's only just average. The tournament as a whole was very high scoring and Perry's totals weren't enough to even be top 10 that year. He did have a solid tournament though for sure, as did most of the Canadians.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I remember Getzlafs performance in the '05 WJC, he was amazing. Also, how on earth did Forsberg manage to put up 24 assists in a single tournament?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad