You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
C3F3BCE0-E7A4-4D4C-8E81-5B6F3D20AACC.jpeg

Discuss

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
It was a post game thread. A mod must have changed it. I'm willing to bet it was a Ducks mod trying to f*** up our system.

I edited it to put it back. If it changes again someone's getting reported!!

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
The PGT should be reserved for people with foresight and time-travelers. You normal people shouldn’t be allowed in here. Just sayin’.

Stercrazy

Jul 4, 2007
Islander fan coming in peace...lol. Me and my GF are visiting Denver for a conference and I thought it would be cool to catch a game. Fav Av player would have to be Roy. Watching him most of his career and always played with a chip in his shoulder. Anyway...going to the game tonight with my own colors on but rooting for the home team.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Islander fan coming in peace...lol. Me and my GF are visiting Denver for a conference and I thought it would be cool to catch a game. Fav Av player would have to be Roy. Watching him most of his career and always played with a chip in his shoulder. Anyway...going to the game tonight with my own colors on but rooting for the home team.

Have a great time at the game. Welcome to Colorado,

Boulder Avalanche

Pull the Goalie
Apr 9, 2013
After Wilson was ended by Graves the shocking thing was how the Ducks let us use a bunch of their mind controlled ducks to carry him back to the altar used for resurrections and taking the souls of Wild fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad