Pre-Game Talk: Ducks @ Avs | Friday, March 14th, 7pm MT | Unfinished Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Practice is over at 12:30, so perhaps there will be some news on Stastny. Unfortunately it doesn't feel like his return is imminent so we'll see.

Other news items, for those that missed, Varly will start against Anaheim and Ottawa, Jiggy against Montreal and Berra against Winnipeg.

If the Avs win this one they can tie Anaheim in points and hold the tiebreaker!

I'll be at this one, already getting excited :yo:

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
With his recent hot streak, Duchene is producing at 78 point pace over 79 games. Not bad for a Bustchene.

Mr Serious

Jul 23, 2011
Round 2

hqdefault.jpg

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Didnt think we would see Berra get any action this season.

Really excited for that game now.

Also excited for this game. Crazy to think that with a Win Friday we could be looking at 2nd in the league.

This season, so much wow.

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
Should be an interesting game. Im hoping Mack can get back on the scoresheet with a goal. He seems to be passing a lot lately although he finally took some shots late in the Hawks game.

Everything from here on out is icing on the cake. What a season of growth from our boys. I cant believe how well we have done! LOVE IT

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Hoping MacK starts becoming a bit more of a puck hog and starts flying into the O Zone instead of stopping short and looking for the pass.

Really hoping Stazz is good to go.

PepsiCenterMagic

Food is Great
Jul 17, 2013
You can really see the effect Stastny has had on Landeskog and MacKinnon. Without him, that line has gone pretty silent. Hopefully he's back by tomorrow.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Also, ROR gets his first penalty minutes tomorrow when him and Perry drop em on the opening faceoff.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Didnt think we would see Berra get any action this season.

Really excited for that game now.

Also excited for this game. Crazy to think that with a Win Friday we could be looking at 2nd in the league.

This season, so much wow.

I'm not expecting too much from him. He really hasn't had much time to learn from Allaire.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Adrian Dater ‏@adater 2m
Patrick Roy said he would be "very surprised" if Stastny plays Friday against Ducks

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
You should chip in and get ME a new bed.

My back has been hurting for weeks now, and I don't make millions of dollars every year.

zxcvnm

Jun 19, 2013
Remember SammyJankis
Not sure where to ask it, so I might as well bring it up here. Right now, O'Reilly is basically the team's 5th PKer, so he plays whenever any of the four main guys are in the box (I'm metaphorically looking at you McLeod). Come playoff time, do you think O'Reilly is moved into the main rotation?

As a separate, but related question, if there were 30 seconds left in a PK at the end of the 3rd period of Game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, who would be the two forwards Roy would send out? Talbot and O'Reilly?

Spender

Feb 16, 2013
Växjö
I think Roy should play Talbot on the second line instead of Mitchell, at least he has some hockey sense. It will never happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad