GDT: Ducks at Wings.... 10/23 5 PM ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

brett89

Jun 29, 2016
good to see larkin practicing. hopefully perron can bring some success to the 2nd line and a fire it lit under raymonds ass. i doubt he feels good about the ending of the last game.

i wouldnt mind swapping soderbolm, sundqvist or suter for zadina. i dont think any of them can do worse but i think coach is trying to give zadina his last opportunity here to prove himself

Reactions: simonedvinsson

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
good to see larkin practicing. hopefully perron can bring some success to the 2nd line and a fire it lit under raymonds ass. i doubt he feels good about the ending of the last game.

i wouldnt mind swapping soderbolm, sundqvist or suter for zadina. i dont think any of them can do worse but i think coach is trying to give zadina his last opportunity here to prove himself
We can take some positives on the year so far and that we are one of four teams that have 100% PK. PP however is 12.5. Put Seider back on PP 1

Reactions: JediOrderPizza

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
I'm having a hard time believing an injury that causes such obviously incredible pain is something you just shake off so easily.

Unless they popped his shoulder back into place. I could maybe buy that.
don’t think it was a shoulder. Looked more like a rib/core/back thing

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
I’m sure that I am in the minority in being happy Zadina is on the 2nd line again, I thought he had a great game last night. He was very noticeable in a good way, a lot of nights I have to double check the box score to see if he even played. It’s doubtful Zadina will live up to his draft position, however if he can play like he did last night consistently he can find a role in the league.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
I’m sure that I am in the minority in being happy Zadina is on the 2nd line again, I thought he had a great game last night. He was very noticeable in a good way, a lot of nights I have to double check the box score to see if he even played. It’s doubtful Zadina will live up to his draft position, however if he can play like he did last night consistently he can find a role in the league.
I think at this point his ceiling is Mikael Samuelsson, 20 goal guy some seasons. At least he has the logo sniping part down.

• Haha
Reactions: brett89

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
I think at this point his ceiling is Mikael Samuelsson, 20 goal guy some seasons. At least he has the logo sniping part down.

Good comparison for his ceiling, both of them are/were poor skaters that could occasionally wow you with their shot. Honestly after last year I would be thrilled if you told me Zadina would end up being Samuelsson 2.0, there were long stretches where it looked like he would be playing in Europe before long. He has aways to get there, Mikael was a half point per game player, great depth piece to have on the 3rd line.

Reactions: JediOrderPizza

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
I'm having a hard time believing an injury that causes such obviously incredible pain is something you just shake off so easily.

Unless they popped his shoulder back into place. I could maybe buy that.

Honestly, I think it’s more a whack similar to the really bad injury that he had and out of an abundance of caution he reacted like “holy shit, I’ve felt this before and it was real bad”. And then when he was back in the room with them, he could take a beat and realize it wasn’t the same

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020

Happy to see Raymond and Larkin back together

I like Kubalik on the 1st line so far. He’s been realgud. It’s pretty clear that this team needs 1 more top 6 winger to also be realgud. I think Soderblom merits a look there. Or even Rasmussen, then move Veleno up to 3C.

Put Zadina, Suter and Erne together. Play no more than 5 minutes each.

Reactions: WingsToPick4th
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad