GDT: Ducks at Rangers, Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
so......what do we do when hank is ready to come back..........My point, If hank shows some weakness......what do the coaches do come the playoffs. What do they do if hank is off his game early on in the playoffs?

I say trade Hank to Buffalo for #1 overall and call it a day. Imagine McJesus playing for us next season.

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
so......what do we do when hank is ready to come back..........My point, If hank shows some weakness......what do the coaches do come the playoffs. What do they do if hank is off his game early on in the playoffs?

Once he's ready to come back you play him through til the playoffs. And he gets at least the first 2-3 starts. If he looks really rusty through those 2-3 starts in the playoffs, you MAYBE swap back to Cam. But you don't do anything other than give Hank every opportunity; he's your guy when the chips are down and you ride the **** out of him.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
The Rangers only have two losses in regulation/overtime against the West's playoff times. Nashville and Chicago.

jgrangers2

Mar 20, 2007

I get the idea that players shouldn't lose a job due to injuries and that Hank is making a ton of money, but how do you sit Cam at this point?

noupf

Jan 31, 2007
Once he's ready to come back you play him through til the playoffs. And he gets at least the first 2-3 starts. If he looks really rusty through those 2-3 starts in the playoffs, you MAYBE swap back to Cam. But you don't do anything other than give Hank every opportunity; he's your guy when the chips are down and you ride the **** out of him.

i assume this will be the mind set....

I get the idea that players shouldn't lose a job due to injuries and that Hank is making a ton of money, but how do you sit Cam at this point?

and this is my point.......

OnlyTruth

Objectivity&Justice
Dec 2, 2013

U only allowed to lose 3 games in a round before you are eliminated.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
I always thought of the Ducks as having a pipeline of great goaltenders. Rangers have outdone them by a country mile in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00