Mar 16, 2010
tokyo-disneyland.jpg

@
284px-Monks_Mound_in_July.JPG

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Blues always play us tough, with lots of chippy play and scrums after whistles. PL3 needs to be up and dressed for this one. Expecting Vatanen in for Lydman, as tonight's game showed, he still hasn't fully recovered from the flu bug.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Blues are prob my 2nd favorite team... such a beautiful assortment of skill/toughness. Got a decent amount of speed... can we sit allen :(.
Anyway good luck to Andy mac, Perron, Pietrangelo, oshie!

Go ducks!

Going to be a tough game especially on the back end.

Bbird80

Oct 2, 2005
I expect Vatanen to play and make room for Fowler afterwards. Hoping Cam is able to play against Chicago on Tuesday.

First period was quite a shock last night but I liked the way the team bounced back in the second. Too bad they have that Lehtonen kid between the pipes. 3-0 last 3 games at Dallas vs Ducks with 1 goal allowed. Winnik might have nightmares after that one save.

If the team can continue to play like they did in the second period last night, keep doing that through the game AND get the first line scoring again, a win is close.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Blues are prob my 2nd favorite team... such a beautiful assortment of skill/toughness. Got a decent amount of speed... can we sit allen :(.
Anyway good luck to Andy mac, Perron, Pietrangelo, oshie!

Go ducks!

Going to be a tough game especially on the back end.

Don't forget who they all are on cheap contracts (atleast for now).

I don't have a good feeling about this one, that game against Dallas probably left the Ducks very tired and you need all the energy you can get against a skilled team like the Blues. Hopefully the Ducks are mad about the last game and bring their best effort after losing to Dallas. St. Louis has struggled lately and with Elliot starting, there's a chance if he's not hot.

Lets Go Duuuuuuuuucks!

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
guess we aren't playing as bad as in the last few but your guys will still get off the ice with a W

we mixed lines again so we'll probably look like:

Amac-Backes-Oshie
Perron-Berglund-Stewart
Sobotka-Steen-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Nichols-Reaves

Cole-Pietrangelo
Jackman-Shattenkirk
Redden-Polak

Elliott

good luck guys!

btw...as an Euro...wtf is Cahokia?!?

Last edited:

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
guess we aren't playing as bad as in the last few but your guys will still get of the ice with a W

Amac-Backes-Oshie
Perron-Berglund-Stewart
Sobotka-Steen-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Nichols-Reaves

Cole-Pietrangelo
Jackman-Shattenkirk
Redden-Polak

Elliott

good luck guys!

Cahokia Mounds are just across the River from STL in Illinois, some old Native American burial sites. Went there on a field trip when I was a kid

ShadowDuck

Captain Anaheim
May 19, 2011
Boston, MA
No practice today, so no lineups.

We need to rack up wins in February. Our March schedule is brutal, we don't have one period where we have two days off. It's all back to backs and games every other night.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
guess we aren't playing as bad as in the last few but your guys will still get off the ice with a W

Amac-Backes-Oshie
Perron-Berglund-Stewart
Sobotka-Steen-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Nichols-Reaves

Cole-Pietrangelo
Jackman-Shattenkirk
Redden-Polak

Elliott

good luck guys!

Cahokia.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Thanks. Pray to who ever you pray to that Fasth doesn't get hurt
Just remember, no matter what happens, we'll never have to resort to bringing in Timo Pielmeier in relief ever again

Not going to lie though, remember posting in the GDT to bring him in as whoever was in net at the time (McElhinney?) was sucking ass.

Also iirc, that game Pielmeier played in was against St Louis and we got lit up for 6 or 7 :laugh:

So my conclusion? St Louis won't score more then 4 :sarcasm:

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
Just remember, no matter what happens, we'll never have to resort to bringing in Timo Pielmeier in relief ever again

Not going to lie though, remember posting in the GDT to bring him in as whoever was in net at the time (McElhinney?) was sucking ass.

Also iirc, that game Pielmeier played in was against St Louis and we got lit up for 6 or 7 :laugh:

So my conclusion? St Louis won't score more then 4 :sarcasm:
Oh god don't remind me. He completely blew. He was terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad