kGftGhy.gif

f9qXVO8.gif
4FcS3Uj.gif

jWsby8m.gif
ZYp88rk.gif

Last edited:

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Just another reminder for the Anaheim franchise of what they lost when Ebbett left town. :sarcasm:

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
Gonna miss the big guy! Still remember how excited I was when we first got him, the teams first superstar goaltender. Hope he gets a nice send off.

JerkChicken

Jun 18, 2008
South Sound
I heard Joslin was in for Barker...BUT, The lineup above still has Barker. Did something change that I missed? Hope not.

I'm gitty at the thought of Joslin replacing Cam 'Norris' Barker :hyper:

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Good luck Lu!

I just had a horrible nightmare....Blues won their last two games, and the Sharks beat the Kings on Sat..........I think I need a clean pair of shorts...

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
End Luongo's career as a Canuck on a high note, I can't say the word to describe what I want though. Really hope the fans give him a nice long ovation for what he has accomplished with the Canucks and within the community as well. Going to be weird when the Canucks are Luongo-less. Going to miss Luongo a lot. :cry:

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
Oh, now you want me to play?

Luongo-hair-toss.gif

:laugh:. I am a Luongo fan, I will always liked this guy. I prefer Schneider in net but so many memories of Luongo playing. Tmrws going to be a emotional game and I just hope Lou has a good game and we win so we feel good going into the playoffs. This may be the last game at home but I just want to wish luck to Lou and I hope we get a cup so this would be such a memorable year.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
End Luongo's career as a Canuck on a high note, I can't say the word to describe what I want though. Really hope the fans give him a nice long ovation for what he has accomplished with the Canucks and within the community as well. Going to be weird when the Canucks are Luongo-less. Going to miss Luongo a lot. :cry:

hug.gif

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Didn't Luongo get scored on his very first shot taken as a Canuck in his first regular season game?

If so I want the Ducks to score on their first shot of the game and the Canucks to win 10-1.

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
This game looks like a joke for both teams, given we've clinched 2nd/3rd seeds and a bunch of players are out

Therefore I predict an unexpectedly exciting and wild game to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad