GDT: Duck this team (back to back in Cali)

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
OT but Calen Addison (the Sharks player who got kicked out of the game yesterday for saying something to the ref) got another 10 minute misconduct in their game today.

I’d love to know what he’s telling these refs. :laugh:

Reactions: The Electrician

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
scratching krug last night feels like a thinly veiled message to him. that maybe he should think real hard about what the next 3 years will be like before he vetoes the next trade.

Reactions: Xerloris

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
scratching krug last night feels like a thinly veiled message to him. that maybe he should think real hard about what the next 3 years will be like before he vetoes the next trade.
I feel like Army is using Bannister as a bit of a stocking horse. I have no evidence to support that claim, but my gut seems to feel a little of that is going on.

Reactions: Blueston

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I feel like Army is using Bannister as a bit of a stocking horse. I have no evidence to support that claim, but my gut seems to feel a little of that is going on.
like putting tucker with parayko, parayko getting in a fight and raving about tuck, and then them putting him with peru the next game because apparently the first anvil didn't sink him?

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I hope The Blues will score on this power play, - ........ and they DOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! A Thomas hard drive hits the inside of the post, and caroms in!!!! Blues lead 3-2!!!! :vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Ridiculous that Johnston didn’t get a second penalty for sucker punching Walker.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Buchnevich one-times the puck past the goalie for The Bblues' 4-2 lead!!!!! It was after a fine set of 4 quick tape-to-tape passes by his shiftmates. Beautiful play! :vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
I went to read the Ducks thread and I've learned that Binnington is a p***y ass bitch for apparently going after a guy bigger than him but the guy that's bigger than him is a total badass even though he went after a much smaller Walker. Oh and they hope they injure a bunch of Blues players.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
I’m liking Bolduc more than I thought I would. He’s got hockey IQ, a good stick, wins board battles, can skate fine.. doesn’t look out of place at all with Thomas.

His shot has always been good , and the points will come, but really good to see intangibles this early

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I went to read the Ducks thread and I've learned that Binnington is a p***y ass bitch for apparently going after a guy bigger than him but the guy that's bigger than him is a total badass even though he went after a much smaller Walker. Oh and they hope they injure a bunch of Blues players.

They’ll be bottom feeders for the next decade. They’re irrelevant.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I’m liking Bolduc more than I thought I would. He’s got hockey IQ, a good stick, wins board battles, can skate fine.. doesn’t look out of place at all with Thomas.

His shot has always been good , and the points will come, but really good to see intangibles this early
And he can produce his own offence, - which is something this Blues team needs badly. He's going to be a great boost for their offence. I'm hoping that Dvorsky and Stenberg will be that, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad