Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND

:avs @ :nashville

@

bridgestone_2_main.jpg

PM goodies for tonight's game, and I'll put them here.​

ILikeItILoveIt

Apr 2, 2010
What better night to break out the Dubie than against Colorado. Should be good, legal fun tonight.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
At Brewhouse with the lady friend getting a couple of bushwackers in. Amped for my first game at the Bridge this year. Go Preds!

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Wonder which version of the Preds will show up tonight?

That is the huge question every night. Do we get a team with involved leadership that plays a solid 200ft game or the one with too many passengers that forgets to play both offense and defense? Luckily they usually make it very apparent in the first couple of minutes so we aren't left wondering for long.

For all of the complaints about this roster, it can step it up and compete. Too bad we see that level of drive so rarely. When they play good team defense and remember how to break out of their zone, they suddenly become dangerous. When they play on their heels it gets tough to watch. Controlled aggression ... knowing when to attack and when to lure the opposition into position for an attack is a good thing. Timid hockey results in losses.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
And to think I paid for seats on the glass for the wife and daughter for this.........

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Our leave the opposition open in the our defensive zone version of the team showed up for the first 12+ minutes. My lip reading needs some work, but, Trotz let loose a few f bombs about the team's play so far.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Glad our defense decided not to show up the first game with Dubnyk in goal. Probably great for his confidence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad