GDT: |Dubnyk vs Dallas|Dubnyk does Dallas and this time it's Biblical|7:30PM MT|SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
Can't expect to win games if you can't finish any scoring chances. This offense is just sad!

zeus3007*

When will some of the scoring chances that the kids have been having start to go in? Talk about snake bitten.

HallOfGreatness4

Best NHL gambler around
Dec 29, 2010
itshockeynight.com
I hope Hall continues to be this aggressive the rest of the season. This is another lost season I hope guys just try to pad stats, the young guys anyway. Since they've seemingly stopped doing anything much.

pancirios

Nov 1, 2006
Best game by the Oilers, I bet they never play this way again because they lost. So depressed over this.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Yakupov has not been very good this year at all. Outside of some tap-ins at the side of the net, he doesn't offer much.

Worraps

Oct 23, 2011
Edmonton
Mother said there would be days like these.

They deserved a better fate tonight.

Shooter tutor practice for Nuge and Eberle for the next three days please.

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
Its rediculous how good Justin Schultz is. I cant even imagine how good he will be in 3 or 4 years when he has his full adult muscle on his frame.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Wow, yakupov is having the worst game of his season tonight. Just *terrible*, just TERRIBLE. Oh well, at least the team looked better tonight, but we need to figure out how to score more than 1 or 2 goals at some point, or it's gonna be the lottery for us again this year. Don't know why we can't shoot this year, but we definitly can't.

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Pathetic. Our vaunted offense is totally haggard. We should be ashamed. This is embarrassing and we are the laughing stock of the league.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Ughh.

Yakupov with the weak giveaway then accidentally sets up Jagr in the slot perfectly.

:(

To be fair, it was a great recovery on his part to break it up. Just sucked that it went right to Jagr. At least he didn't quit on the play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad