Dubnyk (and Minnesota) with 3 consecutive shutouts!

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
devan dubnyk 3rd straight shutout and counting

wow what a machine. when this guy is on he's an all star no doubt. 94 straight saves.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Happy for him and Minnesota and Boudreau. Most underrated coach in the league.

yoplait

May 4, 2011
I have 2 SO in fantasy this week and I'm still losing the category because of him. Cryin'.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Everyone knows BB is a great regular season coach but when it comes to the playoffs he hasn't been that great.

Maple Leafs fans just have to keep bringing that up get over it already.
The same was true for coach Q back when he was with the Blues.

Things can change.

Mach12

Feb 1, 2010
Everyone knows BB is a great regular season coach but when it comes to the playoffs he hasn't been that great.

Maple Leafs fans just have to keep bringing that up get over it already.

I'm the furthest thing from a Leafs fan and I think it's ****ing stupid to dump Bruce for Randy ****ing Carlyle.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
This would be great, if the guy I'm playing in fantasy hockey didn't have him ;)

I have him in my Fantasy Hockey, but my opponent won't meet the minimum GP requirement for goalies.

So I literally would have won if he had a 9.00 GAA and .05 SV%. Wish I could bank some of these stats.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Wild have looked really good so far, Boudreau always gets a great season out of his new team

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
The same was true for coach Q back when he was with the Blues.

Things can change.

Not with Boudreau, he's utterly incapable of outmaneuvering any half decent coach in a 7 game series. He's one of a few cases where you can definitely tell he's being outcoached hard and imploding in the playoffs.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Not with Boudreau, he's utterly incapable of outmaneuvering any half decent coach in a 7 game series. He's one of a few cases where you can definitely tell he's being outcoached hard and imploding in the playoffs.

Again... Just like coach Q's MO back in the day.

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013
This would be great, if the guy I'm playing in fantasy hockey didn't have him ;)

1st in our league and i just picked him up this season.

On another note.He's playing great.Kind of would like to seem him get that 4th for a few reasons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad