Dubinsky taunts Hurricanes bench after scoring a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
**** that, keep that **** in the European leagues, you don't pull that crap in the NHL. Dubinsky has done that quite a few times before.

As if this is some nefarious act. And by the looks of it, you can and do "pull that crap" in the NHL. Don't like it? Score a goal and celebrate harder. Dubinsky is far from the first to do it, and will be far from the last to do it. Gotta thicken up that skin!

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Oh no, he was mean; I hope somebody tries to give him brain damage!

Seriously, what grown man can’t take a little taunting ?

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
It's really too much to celebrate scoring when you have to skate past the other teams bench on the way back to your own?

For the love of all things holy he woo'ed and that is it. That wouldn't even draw a taunting flag in the No Fun League.

Reactions: Deku

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
So? You guys saw the Marchand thread. Get Ferland to beat the piss out of him.

Why is this a thread?

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Honestly, I don't mind it, it's hockey after all.

Reminds me of Kuznetsov and his little chicken dance he does, though he looks like an ass and stupid, while Dubinsky just looks like an ass here.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Honestly, I don't mind it, it's hockey after all.

Reminds me of Kuznetsov and his little chicken dance he does, though he looks like an ass and stupid, while Dubinsky just looks like an ass here.
Honestly I think his goal celebration is a lot worse than taunting players on the other teams bench.

member 151739

Don't want celebrations/taunts? Play better.

I'll never understand this mentality that that's bad behavior, but responding physically is something to cheer for. Very toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad